- Enjoyable weather expected this weekend with plenty of sunshine and low humidity.
- Each afternoon will feature more and more clouds. Not expecting rain at all this weekend.
- High pressure continues through Monday with a high pollen count and increasing humidity, not majorly though.
- Next rain with a low that moves through on Tuesday, could be heavy at times late in the day.
- Drying out, and trending more and more sunny on Wednesday through Friday.
- Maybe some rain late Saturday next weekend, it’s still a week out let’s just enjoy this weekend first!
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.