Here is your Friday Connecticut weather forecast from Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
- Nice weather today
- Humidity stays low through the day
- Humidity goes up Saturday
- A few late day clouds, and a random shower NW CT, but not much
- Sun & clouds tomorrow with higher humidity and more heat
- A random thunderstorm for parts of northern Connecticut later in the afternoon, again not much
- Humidity continues to go up through the weekend
- Heating up Sunday through Wednesday
- Pollen levels going way up through early next week with high levels of ragweed
- The humid pattern may linger through the next 10 days!
LONG ISLAND SOUND: Winds NW-S 5-12KT Waves Less than 1′ High tide 10:01AM-12:07PM
TODAY: Looking good! Sunny with a few PM clouds especially in NW CT. Highs in the 80s. Great beach weather.
TONIGHT: A nice evening. Passing clouds overnight. A little patchy fog in a few spots. Lows 64 to 68.
SATURDAY: Early clouds then sunny with a few afternoon clouds & a late thunderstorm for one or two inland communities. Most towns stay dry. More humid with highs in the 80s. Near 90 inland.