High pressure typically translate to nice weather. Under a strong area of high pressure we have lots of sun and fluffy cumulus clouds (especially when we have northwest winds). Today was a bit cloudy during the afternoon but tomorrow will be different.
- Expect more sun tomorrow…temps a few degrees warmer than today. Low 80s, low humidity, no AC needed!
- Heat/humidity gradually build as a Bermuda high moves into…Bermuda (duh).
- This will help play a major role in our weather next week, giving us heat and humidity.
- How hot you might ask? We should be near 90 for most of next week. This means we could see another heat wave!
- Strong high in Bermuda also plays a major role in the direction of our latest Tropical Storm.
- If it’s stronger/closer to the US, it could mean a category 1 hit on Florida.
- If it’s weaker, it would turn out the sea.
- We’ll know a lot more over the next 36-48 hours about where it’ll go.
- Pollen count is very high by the way!