Here is your Thursday Connecticut weather forecast from Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
TODAY: Sunshine with a little more afternoon cloudiness passing through. Still a nice day and a refreshing feel. Highs in the upper 70s to about 80.
TONIGHT: Clear and cool! Lows 53 inland to 60 shoreline.
TOMORROW: Another good day! Low humidity and sunshine. Highs around 80.
- Sun and clouds today with low humidity and highs around 80
- We dip down tonight into the low to mid 50s, a few hill towns will be in the 40s
- Weekend will stay mainly dry, a scattered shower Saturday evening which really isn’t even worth a mention
- Highs in the low to mid 80s with increasing humidity Saturday and Sunday
- Temperatures and Humidity really skyrocket Sunday-Thursday
- Highs in the mid to upper 80s. Even a few 90s inland is possible
- The dry theme continues through the 8 day forecast
- Still tracking Erika, over the next 24-36 hours, Erika will be going though a tough atmosphere. If Erika holds her form, could strengthen to a Cat 1 early next week