Here is your Friday Connecticut weather forecast from Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
LONG ISLAND SOUND: Winds S 5-10KT Waves 1′ or less High tide 9:30AM-11:30AM
We are still closely watching Tropical Storm Erika’s forecast track.
- Another clear and cool night tonight with lows in the 50s for much of interior CT. Some patchy valley fog as well. Around 60 for the shoreline. I wouldn’t rule out a few scattered 40s in the hills.
- Saturday will feature a little bit of sun in the morning, with more clouds in the afternoon. Highs will be in the low to mid 80s and a touch more humidity
- A random shower Saturday night, really not worth a mention
- Sunday the heat and humidity certainly comes back. Highs in the upper 80s with sun and clouds
- Beginning of next week will be hot and humid!
- Could see a heat wave inland, Monday-Wednesday
- Not big rain in the forecast. We need rain bad, much of southern CT is in a moderate drought
- Erika is on track to impact Florida by Monday morning
- No threat locally to us because of high pressure which will help to keep it to the south
Tonight: Mainly clear. Lows in the 50s to lower 60s. A few upper 40s in the hills.
Saturday: Sun and a little more afternoon clouds. Highs in the low to mid 80s with a touch more humidity. A shower possible at night.
Sunday: Passing clouds and sunshine with highs in the mid-upper 80s. Humidity going up.