- Beautiful weather expected today with sunshine and nice temps. Highs approach 85 degrees with low humidity.
- Getting more sticky tomorrow with temps approaching 90.
- HOT is the theme into Thursday before some rain later Thursday and hopefully Friday.
- We still really need rain! Over a 5 inch deficit year to date.
- Humidity lowers with temps by next weekend, still at/a bit above average.
- Two tropical storms in the Atlantic right now…one is Fred (no threat to land), the other is Grace headed towards Puerto Rico (worth watching for them).
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.