- Nice and hot today…highs in the 80s to around 90. A bit of a breeze this afternoon at the shore with winds 10-20mph.
- Choppy afternoons seas with waves up to 2 ft this afternoon.
- High pressure persists giving us a south/southwest wind for the next few days.
- Three days in a row of temps 90 or hotter constitutes a heat wave and it looks like we’ll be close inland.
- Record for today is 93, tomorrow 95, and Wednesday 91 and we’ll be close each day!
- Finally…FINALLY some beneficial rain coming Thursday/Friday with lowering humidity and a chance for a few showers at some point next weekend.
- Tropical Storm Grace still out in the Atlantic and is at least 4 days away from any area of land.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.