- The weekend forecast could be much better, but it’s not all bad news.
- Some clouds around at times today but everyone will see some blue skies.
- A random shower possible today near Fairfield County. If you see a shower, it will be in and out fast.
- Most rain doesn’t even get here until at least 8pm, but the clouds come as the sun sets.
- Showers and storms likely tonight, some thunder comes with it too.
- It should dry up for the late morning and early afternoon tomorrow, before a few rude afternoon showers pop up.
- Monday starts sunny, but as cold air moves in high up in the atmopshere, we’ll see some clouds in the afternoon.
- SMOOTH SAILING after Monday with sunshine, warmer temps nearing 85, and low humidity next week!
- There are no tropical storms or hurricanes in the Atlantic, but a few areas are being watched.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.