- Sunday sunshine returns with cooling temps today.
- A cold front has moved through so cooler air will be streaming in all afternoon long.
- Breezy conditions around for most of the next week with a series of lows offshore and high pressure onshore.
- Tonight will be the coolest night since spring with lows in the 40s for a lot of the state.
- We battle between high and low pressure this week. Lots of clouds Monday & Tuesday, less Wednesday & Thursday, and more Friday and Saturday.
- Highs should be in the upper 70s for the first day of Fall on Wednesday.
- Tropical Storm Ida in the Atlantic, no threat to land!
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.