Here are your Tuesday evening Connecticut Weather headlines from Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna:
- A few clouds will stream in late at night. Lows will range from the mid to upper 40s inland to the upper 40s to low 50s at the Shoreline.
- Wednesday looks awesome. It will be mostly sunny and several degrees warmer than normal. Highs will be in the low to mid 70s.
- A cold front will move through without any rain Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Lows will be in the low 40s inland, and mid to upper 40s at the Shoreline.
- Thursday will feature partly cloudy skies with highs in the mid to upper 60s.
- Sunshine Friday morning will give way to midday clouds. Showers are likely Friday in the late-afternoon and evening. Highs will be near 70 on Friday.
- Showers will end before dawn on Saturday, and it will become mostly sunny. Highs will be in the low to mid 60s on Saturday.
- With clear skies and light winds, Saturday night could be the coldest of the season so far. Patchy frost is possible in the NW hills.
- Sunday and Monday both look mainly clear and relatively warm. Highs will be near 70 on Sunday, and in the low 70s on Columbus Day.
- It will stay warm on Tuesday. Highs will be in the 70s with partly sunny skies.
Have a great night!