Marysol sat down with Margaret Marshall to discuss certain ways to control and accept situations that influence your happiness
Margaret is a Wellness Coach, Speaker and Author for past 30 years that works individually with clients across the country when it comes to their relationships to their level of success. She is also featured on local and national TV programs, as well as publications like the Huffington Post and Forbes Travel Newsletter
She also has two books which are: “Body, Mind, & Mouth” was followed by her e-book, “Five-Finger Food Guide”.
Margaret discussed here top five strategies to achieve happiness.
5 Top Strategies to find Happiness:
1) Control what you can, accept what you can’t. Stop trying to control things that are out of your control. Learn to accept. Once you learn to accept and move forward, you’ll experience a sense of relief that can lead to happiness.
2) Have relationships that bring out the best in you. Nurture relationships that are mutually beneficial. Steer clear of toxic relationships, and know the difference.
3) Use all five senses. Be aware of pleasing smells, sights, sounds, touch, and taste.
4) Don’t compare yourself to others. The quickest way to happiness is to celebrate your qualities and never compare yourself to others.
5) Eat smart and Exercise often. Eat food each day that will nourish your body. Include food that will give you the vitamins and minerals needed to achieve optimum health. Limit high-calorie food that is comprised of sugar or fat and is void of nutrients. Move whenever possible.
For more tips or to hear more from Margaret, you can watch the video above.
Margaret will be speaking at Hofstra University’s Go for the Goal on Sunday, November 8, 2016. This is a day for women over 40 who are focusing on health and wellness. Margaret’s workshop is, “Food First”.
516-398-1596 or 631-615-2460