Another fairly nice day today but changes arrive tomorrow that will introduce a little rain to the forecast. Here are your weather headlines for October 8, 2015
- Patchy clouds at times today
- Temperatures 3 to degrees cooler today than yesterday
- Dry all day
- More clouds by tomorrow morning
- I will be doing the #GilOnTheGreen visit in Southington tomorrow morning-Stop by if you can
- A sprinkle possible in some spots but the main round of showers will be later afternoon-and at night.
- Not much expected with under 0.25″ for totals
- Quick clearing on Saturday morning with slightly cooler afternoon temperatures
- High pressure building in Saturday night will allow temperatures to drop quickly
- I think this will be the first widespread frost for Northern and Central Connecticut (Sunday morning)
- Some scattered frost or patchy frost possible right down the shoreline
- Nice weather for Sunday as temps warm up more
- Mild air comes back in early next week
- A weak system comes through with a brief shower possible Tuesday-Not much!
Have a great day & make outdoor plans for the weekend!
I will be doing the Denali Run The Gauntlet at Hammonasset Beach State Park in Madison. CLICK HERE for more information.