Sunday Forecast Update from Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
Long Island Sound Forecast: Wind: SW 5-12 kts. Waves: Around 1 Foot. High Tide: 9:20PM-11:30PM Sunday.
- It was a chilly start across Connecticut this morning. Tons of 30s inland, 40s along the shoreline
- I saw a few locations in Litchfield County with frost
- We warm up nicely for the afternoon on Sunday
- Highs will be around 70 with plenty of sunshine
- Upper 40s to around 50 tonight with clear skies
- Columbus day will be even warmer with highs in the mid to upper 70s
- More clouds than sun on Tuesday with a few scattered showers associated with a front
- Sun returns for the day on Wednesday with highs in the mid 60s
- A scattered shower Thursday night into Friday
- Dip in the Jet-stream will cause our highs towards the end of the week and weekend to only be in the 50s…CHILLY!