We have a pretty smooth sailing forecast over the next few days before a big change comes into the state.
- Thanks to plenty of sunshine today, we’ll get to seasonable temps in the low 60s with not much wind.
- A front moves through overnight giving us some cloud cover to help our temps not drop too fast.
- A few showers will be around early tomorrow, but not widespread or heavy for the bus stop or AM drive.
- Cold air will be slow to come in late Friday so most of us stay frost-free (did I make that word up?) to start the weekend.
- Than BIG changes are here. Saturday afternoon cold air rushes in and cools us down significantly.
- Expect a frost at the shore, widespread freeze inland. If it doesn’t happen late Saturday, it probably will late Sunday.
- Some northern New England spots will see some snow later this weekend!
- If you’re at the shore, you can cover your plants and you should be okay because next week we all get milder again!
- Prolonged at/below freezing temps inland might mean the growing season has finished.