- The weekend started gorgeous with beautiful sunrise shots…things will change today though.
- Clouds gradually fill in and thicken up and by sunset, we should be cloudy statewide.
- Today will be only a few degrees cooler than yesterday, but it’ll feel different because of the afternoon cloudiness.
- A front approaches and moves through early Sunday.
- Rain moves in around 6am, and is out of the state around 11am.
- Some afternoon sun expected tomorrow…temps in the 60s.
- High pressure returns Monday with a cooler theme.
- A gradual warming trend comes into the middle of next week with some late rain Wednesday into Thursday…looks like a good soaking at thing point.
- Hurricane Patricia is now just a tropical storm and will continue to weaken over Mexico.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.