Finally some rain in the forecast. Not today, dry weather holds through this afternoon. Here are your weather headlines for Tuesday October 27, 2015:
- Increasing clouds through today
- Dry weather all day
- Highs today in the 50s-warmer tomorrow
- Dry weather tonight and more cloudiness should keep the temperature from falling really low
- The rain should be moving our way out of NYC around 8AM tomorrow morning
- It may take until 2-3PM to reach parts of Eastern Connecticut
- The wind will pick up tomorrow from the southeast with gusts 20-40 mph
- Heaviest rain later in the day and evening with another round prior to daybreak Thursday
- I am still expecting average 0.75″ to 1.7″ of rain with a few spots more/less
- Mild air will allow temperatures to make it to 70 degrees early afternoon
- A quick windshift line may trigger a sprinkle or shower Thursday afternoon-not much
- Quiet and much cooler for Friday
- Halloween looks good-Trick or Treat temps will be in the 40s after a high temperature earlier in the day around 55-57.
- A scattered shower possible Sunday and Monday
Have a good day!