- A cold front is moving out of the area and finally will tonight. It will give us cloud cover but not rain today.
- We hold on to milder air for a while today before cooling back into the 50s soon.
- Tomorrow will be sunny but…ready for this…are you readyyyyy? SEASONABLE! It’ll be even a few degrees below average, some low 50s expected.
- A warming trend returns next week with some 60s likely mid-late week.
- A few shots for rain, one late Tuesday, and again late Thursday. We need it badly!
- Watching a few disturbances to our south with a small potential for tropical development.
Have a great weekend!