Here are your Wednesday Weather Headlines
- A chilly day today with a raw feel
- Highs in the upper 40s to low 50s
- Wet for the AM commute, but rain showers will be ending 10 AM – 2 PM
- Winds will make it feel even cooler, gusting from the north 15-35 mph
- Please friend me on Facebook and Twitter!
- BE CAREFUL driving on wet leaves, here’s an article on WXEdge to help keep you safe
- A few sunny breaks for the afternoon. but not much. Most of the day will stay cloudy
- Another round of rain showers for the day on Thursday, mostly during the afternoon and evening, highs will be in the mid 50s
- Any rain drys out for Friday with highs in the 50s
- The chill returns for Saturday with wind too. Highs in the 40s but feeling like the 30s with a few flurries possible
- Have a great day!
Meteorologist Kevin Arnone