(WTNH) — You are a brand: everything you say, do, wear, etc. creates a particular and personalized aura that others remember you by. There is no substitute for a face to face connection between two embodiments of their specific brand.
This tangible connection is what sets apart big networking expositions, like the Big Connect business expo, from online forums such as LinkedIn. “People do business with someone they know and trust,” said Tony Rescigno, President of Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Resigno and Greg Nobile, Tony Award Winning Producer and Entrepreneur sat down with Ryan to give viewers a sneak peek into Thursday’s event:
- Leadership breakfast with author and leadership expert, David O’Brien
- Keynote with Wall Street Journal’s David Wessel
- The Big Taste: a walk-around food tasting and networking event
- Marketing Mayhem: present your best marking idea in front of a panel of judges for a chance to win up to $500
- Millennial Move Makers celebration: a closing celebration that honors the young professionals who are making an outstanding difference in our community
Join Ryan, who will be emcee of the Millennial Move Makers Celebration from 4:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M., at the Big Connect on Thursday, November 19 from 7:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. The event is free and open to the public. Register online at gnhccexpo.com.