(WTNH) — Wellness. It’s whatever makes us feel well. What makes us feel well is typically what we hope to get out of everything we do. This is usually through food, exercise, medicinal means, or beauty/self care. Fortunately, in the digital world we live in, wellness is becoming easier and more convenient to achieve.
Lifestyle Expert, Bianca Jade, is also owner of Mizzfit.com, a fitness and fashion based website. She recently stopped by to chat with Ryan and Teresa about convenient smartphone apps that make staying well the easiest it’s ever been.
- connect to a certified nutritionist at any time through smart phone
- take pictures of food at every meal/snack, quickly check boxes for how long you did/didn’t work out, enter daily intake of water and the nutritionist will offer suggestions, alternatives, recipes, and counseling
- meditation app
- Access guided meditations and soothing noises
- made by same people who created Uber
- finds closest medical center
- upload health insurance information to find out how much visit will cost beforehand
- doctors can make house calls
- Ms. Jade got her flu shot from her own bed
- massage app
- pick the type of specific massage you want
Glamsquad and Stylisted
- beauty experts come to you to cut travel time
- Enter information/take picture of what you want to ship and someone will come pick it up for you and mail it at a reasonable price
Microsoft Health App
- links up with Microsoft Band 2
- acts as a pedometer while also calculating calories burned, how long you slept last night, tracking runs/bike ides
- integrates favorite apps onto band
For more information on these apps, log on to mizzfit.com. Be sure to also log on to quarterly.co to receive Bianca Jade’s “Style Up 2 Shape Up,” a quartlery subscription with health, fitness, and lifestyle trends that Bianca has personally tried.