Here are your Tuesday Evening Connecticut weather headlines from StormTeam8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna:
- Tuesday night will be clear and cold. Lows will be in the low to mid 20s early Wednesday.
- We will enjoy plenty of sunshine on Wednesday. Highs will be in the mid to upper 40s – a bit milder than Tuesday.
- Clouds will increase Wednesday night. The temperature will fall into the mid 30s to low 40s during the evening before holding steady or rising a bit after midnight.
- You can expect plenty of clouds on Thanksgiving. A stray sprinkle cannot be ruled out in W CT, but it looks dry for most. It will be near 50 for high school football games. Highs will be in the low to mid 50s.
- Black Friday shoppers will have temperatures in the 40s to low 50s before dawn with lots of clouds and some patchy fog. It will be mostly cloudy and mild during the day with highs in the upper 50s.
- There is an outside chance of reaching the record high temperature of 64° at Windsor Locks on Friday. We’d need a few hours of midday sun.
- A line of showers will move through CT late Friday night and/or early Saturday. The day will start with temperatures in the 50s, but it will fall through the 40s with a cool northwest breeze and some clearing in the midday and afternoon.
- Sunday looks like a quiet and seasonably cool day. Lows will be in the 20s to low 30s, and high will be in the mid to upper 40s with mainly clear skies.
- Some unsettled weather is possible in the early to middle part of next week. It looks like rain showers late Monday into Tuesday. There is a lot of uncertainty with this part of the forecast, and we’ll keep you posted online and on News8.