(WTNH) — You’ve probably heard a lot about them already, and Access Health Connecticut is doing great outreach work in Connecticut.
Gina Bretone is the brand manager of access health Connecticut and joined Ryan to talk more about what they do and how they can help you.
Open Enrollment is currently going on now through January 31, 2016.
What does Access Health CT offer?
- Free in-person assistance offered by Access Health CT
- Locations in New Britain, New Haven, East Hartford, Danbury, Norwich, Stamford, and Waterbury.
- For hours visit, Learn.AccessHealthCT.com/locations
- To locate a certified broker, visit AccessHealthCT.com and click “Get Help”
- Promote AHCT Enrollment Centers as official drop off locations for the Gr8 Holiday Give
- Enrollment Centers are open Monday – Friday 9a-5p and Saturdays from 9a-1p.
For more information about Access Health Connecticut, you can check out the video above or visit AccessHealthCT.com
Access Health CT (AHCT), Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, is a quasi-public agency created by the Connecticut legislature in 2011 to satisfy requirements of the federal Affordable Care Act. AHCT’s mission is to increase the number of insured residents in Connecticut, promote health, lower costs, and eliminate health disparities. Connecticut residents and small business owners can compare and enroll in health care coverage and apply for tax credits for individuals through AHCT. AHCT (or the Marketplace) also coordinates eligibility and enrollment with state Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Programs. For more information, please visit http://www.AccessHealthCT.com, like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AccessHealthCT and follow us on Twitter @AccessHealthCT.
Access Health CT and WTNH are collecting toys for the Gr8 Holiday Give. Click here for information how to donate toys