- After a very cold morning, we’ll warm up to a high that’s near 10 degrees above average (average is 43-46°).
- Tomorrow will be a degree or two cooler thanks to a bit more cloud cover in the earlier part of the day. Still well above average.
- Storm for Tuesday-Wednesday looks farther and farther away, so we might see some sun mid-week with high pressure briefly building in.
- Next storm is Thursday, way too mild for snow, and doesn’t look like much rain either!
- High and dry towards next weekend with a warming trend. Looks like 60 for next Sunday, SWEEEEETTTT.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.