- Mild, milder, and mildest are the next way to describe the next three days.
- Today started foggy, but this afternoon we will see some sunshine.
- With a bit of sun, our temps get to near 60 degrees. Average highs are between 41°-44°!
- We won’t break a record today, but we have a chance by Sunday.
- Morning fog will be the story this weekend and into next week, it’s very typical in a pattern like this in December.
- By Sunday we could reach the mid 60s, totally depends on cloud cover. The morning starts with fog and a bit of drizzle possible. If we get PM sun, we shatter the old records of 58 and 60 degrees!
- Some rain likely late Sunday, and again Monday.
- Very sketchy on the 5-8 day forecast with each forecast model showing a very different solution.
- Mild weather seems to hold through the next week!
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.