Unsettled weather coming with the mild air ahead! Here are your weather headlines-
- More clouds through the day today
- A cold wind through the afternoon with gusts to 35mph
- Temperatures will go well above typical readings for today’s date but still feel chilly from the SW wind
- Dry through most of tonight
- Some on or off light rain developing around daybreak tomorrow
- Periods of rain tomorrow through tomorrow night
- Dry weather early Wednesday and for Wednesday morning
- Another round of rain coming in Wednesday afternoon-Night
- Make sure your windshield wipers are in good condition and your washer fluid is full
- Steady rain tapers early Thursday with a scattered shower later in the day and for Christmas Eve.
- Record warm 60s for Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Day looks good with a bright sky and dry conditions
- Another round of rain for the weekend likely at this point
- Not snow yet!
- A colder pattern with a storm offshore early January-we will watch it!
Have a great day!