(WTNH) – New Year’s resolutions don’t have to be all about health and fitness. Get your beauty routine in check for 2016. Allyson Spellman, Founder of Heels, Hustle & Muscle shares beauty tips to help your New Year’s Beauty Resolutions.
- Remove Make-Up Every Night – Leaving make-up on overnight clogs pores.
- Clean Your Make-Up Brushes – Do this weekly to minimize bacteria build-up in your brushes and therefore avoid reapplying that bacteria to your face.
- Beauty Product Audit – “The creamer the product, the shorter the shelf life,” says Allyson. Mascara doesn’t last as long as powder products. Throw out anything that is expired.
- Sunscreen All Year Round- UVA rays are beaming down year round, summer or winter. Always protect your skin.
- Do a Weekly Hair Mask – Hair masks help protect hair from all the heat-damage from our daily hair routines.
- Try a New Make-Up Look – Feeling ambitious? Take a chance with a new make-up look. It can re-new your look.
- Get Beauty Sleep – “Beauty sleep” is not just a made-up phrase. Rest helps cell renewal and minimize baggy eyes.
- Drink More Water – More water means hydrated skin, which not only keeps pores from getting clogged, but also slows down the aging process.
Heels, Hustle and Muscle is dedicated to empowering women to be the best versions of themselves. It is a one stop shop to get the latest beauty, fashion, motivation and healthy living tips and advice.
Check out more www.heelshustleandmuscle.com