(WTNH) – They say to dress for the job you want. Fashion Designer and Stylist Steave Smith says “Dress for Success,” and his fashion line is dedicated to helping achieve that.
- Know your audience: You want to make sure you’re comfortable in your environment. “It’s always good to be overdressed,” said Steave.
- Keep it simple: Try not to wear any loud patterns or any distracting clothing. You want to look good but keep the focus on you.
- Make sure your clothing is comfortable: This will help a great deal with confidence. When you aren’t comfortable in your clothing you tend to feel less confident.
- Keep accessories to a minimum: Too many accessories can be a distraction and sometimes can take away from your outfit. Be sure to choose simple accessories that accent your attire.
- Make sure your clothes fit your body type: A flattering outfit is key to a “well put together” impression.
Head to www.steavesmith.com for more.