Unsettled weather today with mild air in place. Amazing warmth coming in for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
Here are your weather headlines:
- Rain for much of midday today
- The rain will end around 5PM and drying out overnight tonight
- Dry weather for the first half of Wednesday
- Heavy rain coming in Wednesday Afternoon
- Heavy through early evening-slow travel with limited visibility likely
- Early shower Thursday but not much rain through the day
- Record middle and upper 60s Thursday
- Nice weather for Christmas Day with highs 60 to 64 degrees
- Another round of rain coming in over the weekend
- Active weather through midweek next week
- All looking like rain events
Have a great afternoon!