- Any areas of ice diminish today with temps statewide into the low 40s.
- Cloudy skies and fog expected throughout the day with the next stormy weather approaching.
- A few scattered showers expected tonight after 9pm, they’ll be gone for the AM drive tomorrow.
- With the showers moving out, a few towns in the northwest could briefly approach 32 degrees so a bit of black ice possible. Not widespread.
- High and dry this weekend with a cold front moving through Sunday night. This brings MUCH cooler air and a breeze.
- Highs next week start off below freezing! They’ll finish above average again.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.