(WTNH) – The New Year isn’t all about health and fitness. It’s a time to get your relationship in order too.Relationship expert TC Brantley shares how you can turn the page of your 2015 relationship and revamp it for 2016.
- Find a New hobby that you both are novices
- Look over your big fights and peel to find out why they are happening
- Find a Marriage Enrichment Counselor or therapist.
- Find the distractions of 2015 and eliminate them or come up with strategies to get rid of them.
- More Touching and Talking in 2016
- Make promises you will never break
- Date night weekly
- Don’t let the kids or babies rule your life
- No fighting about MONEY
- Go back to the basics, tune into what brought you together and use
TC’s 19th book is available for sale on Amazon. Don’t forget to download TC’s Strong Marriage App
For more information on healthy relationships, go to www.rest.org.