Here are your Tuesday Evening Connecticut weather headlines from StormTeam8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna:
- Tuesday night will be clear and very cold. Lows will be in the single digits to low teens. There will not be much of a wind, so the wind chill will not be as low as it was Monday night.
- After a frigid start, it will be milder on Wednesday afternoon. Look for highs near 40 with plenty of sunshine.
- The end of the workweek will feature dry weather and seasonably mild temperatures.
- Highs will be in the low 40s Thursday and Friday, lows will be in the 20s. Thursday looks mostly sunny, Friday should become mostly cloudy.
- A weak storm system may bring rain, snow, and mixed precipitation showers Friday night into Saturday. The best chance of seeing snow or mixed precipitation is inland late Friday night. Right now, it does not look like a big deal.
- Saturday looks showery and cool, but not cold. Highs will be in the upper 30s to low 40s.
- A second storm system may bring steadier rain and milder conditions on Sunday. The temperature will spike into the 50s with rain most likely in the afternoon and evening.
- Drier weather is ahead for early next week. It will turn cooler, with highs in the 30s to low 40s.