- The rain is tapering off and will be finished across the state by noon.
- Snow has mixed in for those spots with higher elevations north of I-84. Some minor accumulation and slick roads were seen in the hills this morning.
- The afternoon will feature more sunshine returning and milder temps but don’t expect it to feel too warm. Winds will slowly calm but a breeze is expected.
- Sunday is cooler and seasonable in the 30s, and much cooler weather arrives early next week.
- It’s funny, we saw this last week too with very cold temps Monday and Tuesday. Maybe it’s because those are my days off? haha
- We will see a few snow showers/flurries early Monday around the AM drive, but very minor accumulation expected. At most we’ll see an inch, likely just a coating or so.
- High pressure in the middle of next week with gradually moderating temps to near 40°.
- Still no big storms in the near future!
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.