Here are your Saturday Night Connecticut weather headlines from StormTeam8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna:
- The large Nor’easter that pounded the Connecticut Shoreline with heavy snow, wind, and coastal flooding on Saturday will be out of the picture on Sunday.
- Sunday looks bright and breezy in the morning, then less windy in the afternoon. Highs will be in the mid 30s, just about normal for late January.
- After a cold start in the teens, Monday afternoon looks mostly sunny, with highs in the mid to upper 30s.
- Clouds will increase on Tuesday, and the wind will shift to the south bringing in milder weather. There may be a few passing showers. Highs will be near 40.
- The weather looks quiet and seasonably mild Wednesday and Thursday. Highs will be in the upper 30s to low 40s. Lows will be in the 20s.
- We are tracking another storm late in the workweek. It will be a close call between grazing the Eastern Seaboard and heading out to sea. Right now, it looks like it will mainly miss CT to the east.