- We will improve by the minute for today with plenty of sunshine as high pressure builds in.
- Much less wind today, no snow expected, and no threat for coastal flooding either.
- Sunshine starts the day tomorrow, but some clouds finish out the day.
- A warm front lifts north on Tuesday so we’ll see fog and a few showers later in the day.
- After that, sun comes back Wednesday and it’s a calm forecast after that into the weekend.
One thing to note, every afternoon our temps get above freezing, and back before freezing at night. That’s great weather for maple syrup making, but not for icy spots on sidewalks so be careful and stock up on ice melt!