Here are your Thursday Evening Connecticut weather headlines from StormTeam8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna:
- Clouds will thicken Thursday night. A few flurries are possible inland by dawn. No accumulation is expected. Lows will be in the 20s to low 30s with some refreezing.
- Friday looks like a cloudy day, with just a few rain/snow showers possible. The temperature will climb into the mid to upper 30s, and any snow will not stick well. It will become breezy late in the day. The northwest wind will kick up to 10-25 mph.
- Saturday will start with sunny breaks before clouds roll in during the afternoon. Highs will be near 40.
- Sunday is the start of another mild stretch. Highs will be in the mid to upper 40s with partly sunny skies.
- Monday will be dry and mild during the day. Highs will be near 50. Rain showers are possible Monday night.
- The mild weather continues through the midweek. Tuesday looks dry, and Wednesday will be wet and windy, with highs in the 50s.
- Colder, but dry, weather returns at the end of next workweek.