Here are your Thursday weather headlines from Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
- Heads up for a few spots of patchy ice this morning as temperatures will start in the 20s across CT
- Jupiter is visible until sunrise in the eastern sky.
- No weather issues Thursday, we’ll warm up to the 40s. Sun to start and then a few PM clouds
- A few flurries or snow showers on Friday. We are in between an ocean storm well east of CT, and another weak disturbance to the northwest. Highs will be in the upper 30s to near 40 for the afternoon on Friday. Not looking for anything more than a dusting.
- Even though Saturday looks to be the coldest day in the 8day forecast, temperatures still look to be at or above normal with highs in the mid to upper 30s.
- Mild temperatures return on Sunday and will continue through Wednesday
- Highs will be in the upper 40s to around 50!!
- Watching a system that may bring heavy rain for the day on Wednesday