- The coolest day for the next 5 will be today, and we’ll still be above average.
- We have a warm front lifting north tonight and tomorrow, no rain expected with this though, just a bunch of clouds.
- Mild air here Monday too with a cold front moving through, cooling us down some for Tuesday with a few passing showers Monday evening.
- The setup for next Wednesday brings us way on the warm side of a storm. It’s called in inside runner aka mild air moving in.
- Near records expected Wednesday before gradually cooling temps.
- Looks like the chance for some snow next Friday, especially in Eastern Connecticut. We’ll watch it!
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.