Here are your Friday weather headlines from Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
High pressure will slide offshore today. That’s why we will see sunshine to start and clouds will increase throughout the day. A weak system will slide by to our north Friday night into Saturday morning bringing a few rain/snow showers, but not much at all. Warm front slides to the north Saturday, this will bring in warmer air from the west-southwest. We’re going to keep our eyes on a quick hitting system for Sunday night into Monday. Could make for a slick commute Monday AM. We are also watching another low that’s possible for midweek that may bring rain/snow.
- Sunset is approaching 5:30 PM, we are adding roughly 2 minutes and 30 seconds of daylight each day!
- Sunshine to start your day on Friday but clouds will be on the increase
- We’ll start in the teens, afternoon highs in the upper 30s to low 40s
- Rain/snow showers tonight, may see a coating inland on secondary surfaces
- Warm front slides through the region during the day on Saturday, this will usher in some warmer air
- Upper 40s to around 50 for the weekend!
- We’re going to be watching a weak system for Sunday night into Monday morning that may bring light snow showers
- Could make the AM commute on Monday slick!
- All eyes are on Tuesday into Wednesday. Weather models are indication a very large storm moving up the eastern seaboard
- The track looks a bit too far inland to bring major snow accumulations as of now, but we’re still talking heavy rain and strong winds
- I’ll have model updates on my social media pages. Start a chat with me and I’ll be sure to answer any weather questions you have. You can tweet me using the handle @Kevin_Arnone. I’m also on Facebook, just friend me at:Meteorologist Kevin Arnone. You can follow my instagram page too, just search: MeteorologistKevinArnone