Scattered rain during the afternoon with a break in the action as well. Could even see a touch of sunshine during the afternoon. A cold front moves through during the late afternoon and early evening today that will bring a few pop up showers for the PM commute, not much. High pressure builds in behind the front. This means mostly sunny skies and dry conditions through Easter weekend. We are watching the potential for more rain Monday. – Meteorologist Kevin Arnone
- Rain becoming scattered for the afternoon
- May see a few sunny breaks for the afternoon but another round of scattered showers moves in during the PM commute as a front moves through (not much)
- It will be windy with gusts over 40 mph possible
- High pressure moves in tonight that will help to keep us dry for the weekend
- Sunshine on Saturday with our temperatures in the mid 50s
- We’ll start chilly Sunday morning with temperatures in the low to mid 30s
- Warming up nicely for the afternoon though. Afternoon highs on Sunday will be in the mid to upper 50s to around 60 away from the water.
- Sun will be shining! A few passing clouds for the evening but most of the day will be sunny
- Clouds will roll in Sunday night/Monday morning ahead of the the next weather system
- Here’s the next weather headache:
- The GFS computer model has rain moving in midday on Monday, heavy at times for the afternoon and continuing through the evening. Rain is out of here late Monday night.
- The EURO computer model has rain moving in midday Monday as well and ending around midnight.
- The CMC computer model has the rain moving in midday on Monday, heavy at times during the afternoon just like the GFS however, it lingers into Tuesday morning
- Models are starting to come into agreement on timing. Looks like rain moves in Monday and continues through just after midnight.
- Colder air behind this system for Tuesday/Wednesday with highs only in the 40s Tuesday and around 50 on Wednesday
Do you have questions? You can tweet me using the handle @Kevin_Arnone. I’m also on Facebook, just friend me at: Meteorologist Kevin Arnone. You can follow my instagram page too, just search: MeteorologistKevinArnone