(WTNH) — One of the biggest make up trends now is the “smokey eye” which looks difficult but makeup artist Taylor-Shae says it doesn’t have to be! Taylor-Shae shares quick tips to master a look that dominates.
*5 Quick and Easy Tips for a Smokey Eye*
- Pick 3 Color (Base, Transition & Dark)
- Eyes First (Use Tape & Prevent Fall-out mess)
- Brushes Matter (Flat Shadow Brush & Blending Brush)
- Blend to the Bone: Blending is the key for a successful smoke eye
- Smudge it out: This is to prevent bleeding and it completes the look.
Follow Taylor at @taylormadeitposh on Instagram.