- Today will be a “less” day.
- Less wind, less rain, and unfortunately less of a mild theme.
- Winds gust to 25ish, a few showers likely, and temps in the low 50s later today.
- Storm for the weekend has trended south so we might see nothing at all in Connecticut! Did keep the mix for the afternoon/evening at the shore on Saturday.
- Better on Sunday now too with some spots in the upper 40s, sunshine, and a light breeze.
- Next rain is Monday afternoon/Tuesday of next week as a storm moves through.
- Looks seasonable mid-late next week!
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.