(WTNH)– The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) has announced that Greencore USA, Inc. is recalling approximately 1,341 pounds of meat and poultry products that were produced without federal inspection and outside inspection hours.
According to the recall, the meat and poultry wrap and salad items were produced on April 7, 14, 18, 21 and 25, 2016.
The following products are subject to recall:
• 7.7-oz. packages of “STARBUCKS SOUTHWEST STYLE STEAK WRAP” with use-by dates of 4/10/2016 and 4/24/2016.
• 8.2-oz. packages of “STARBUCKS THAI-STYLE PEANUT CHICKEN WRAP” with use-by dates of 4/10/2016 and 4/17/2016.
• 9.5-oz. packages of “STARBUCKS ZESTY CHICKEN & BLACK BEAN SALAD BOWL” with a use-by date of 4/28/2016.
• 7.8-oz. packages of “HANNAFORD ITALIAN PESTO WRAP” with a use-by date of 4/25/2016.
• 7-oz. packages of “HANNAFORD ASIAN-STYLE SALAD” with a use-by date of 4/30/2016.
• 9.9-oz. packages of “TURKEY HILL FRESH TO GO GRILLED CHICKEN RANCH WRAP” with a use-by date of 4/23/2016
The products also bear the establishment number “P-45540” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were distributed to retailers in Connecticut. FSIS says they discovered the problem while reviewing establishment records during verification activities.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions from eating the products but anyone with concerns should call their healthcare provider.
For more information, go to www.fsis.usda.gov/recalls.