NORWALK, Conn. (WTNH) — Norwalk firefighters responded to a house fire quickly enough that the flames, which sparked outside the home, didn’t make their way inside.
The Norwalk Fire Department was dispatched to 4 Trailside Drive around 11 p.m. on Sunday night. Firefighters arrived to find a fire creeping up the home’s exterior, and were able to contain it to that area.
To deal with smoke that found its way indoors, Norwalk firefighters had to open up the walls to vent the home.
There were no injuries, according to Norwalk fire officials, and the fire is still under investigation.