NEW HAVEN Conn. (WTNH) — Halloween is just around the corner, so make your house spooky around every corner with haunting do it yourself decor.
Showing us ways we can create spooky crafts for our house is Jo-Ann crafting expert, Suzanne Beauvais.
Here is some crafts you can make by yourself for your home:
- Halloween pots are cute and customizable so make it your own.
- Trimmed pumpkin can be elegant and easy-to-make decor.
- Bloody knife cupcakes – sure to make a statement at holiday parties.
- Spider wreath – a unique and creepy accent for the front door.
- Glow in the dark bones – a simple project the kids will love.
To learn about ways you can make these crafts just watch the video above and for more information about Jo-Ann Fabrics you can head to their website.