NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – Food Network Star and Celebrity chef, Chef Plum always has a unique treat for the season. Check out his recipe for Halloween Bark in the video above.
Chocolate bark Recipe:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 cup boo berry or count chocula cereal
Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Put chopped almonds In a skillet. Cook,
- stirring often over medium high heat, until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt chocolate chips and shortening until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in 75% of the cereal. Spread onto the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with
- remaining cereal, and chill 30 minutes, or until solid. Break into bite-size pieces to serve
For more, head to www.edibleontheroad.com