NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH)— The new trend for DIY is chalk paint. Unfiltered Mom blogger Kathy Chlan shares 5 easy and affordable chalk paint DIY projects for the family to craft.
- Instead of buying a new coffee table, take an old one and give it a new look.
2. Don’t change the old tile backsplash, but stencil it with a great chalk color.
3. Make your own one of a kind frame. Put a picture in it or these words that you can change every season. This one the kids would love to do with you.
4. With Fall here and Halloween around the corner, you don’t need to stick with the color orange. Grab a pumpkin and get creative.
5. Mason jars are not immune to paint. Put flowers in them and looks beautiful.
Find more great tips from the Unfiltered Mom by heading to www.unfilteredmom.com