NEW HAVEN Conn. (WTNH) — As weather continues to get cooler those active summer days may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean our only choice is to curl up on the couch.
Instead of staying inside and watching movies, we are showing you 5 activities that we can do outside and inside with our whole family is Shana Schneider, founder of Zoefit.
- Bounce around in an indoor trampoline park.
- Create an outdoor scavenger hunt and pair it with a walk or a hike.
- Build an indoor fort for a game night.
- Rake leaves and jump in the pile.
- Head to an orchard for the corn mazes, apple and pumpkin picking.
For more information on the fall activities you can watch the video above or you can head over to Shana’s website.