NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – November is National Caregiver’s month, and if you take care of someone, regardless of the relationship, you are a caregiver and deserve recognition and resources.
Recognizing your caregiving role may lead to you thinking differently about it – to fully appreciate how challenging it can be, how caregivers often put their own needs or health at risk to a dangerous point, to allow yourself a respite break, to ask for help, to know that there are many community based services and supports available to help both the person you care for and to help you, to know you are not alone.
ARTIS Senior Living recognizes that it can be difficult. Their unique approach to caregiving helps families know their loved ones are in the best care.
ARTIS Senior Living, a brand new memory care community. Although new to this area, ARTIS Senior Living draws on 60 years of experience in the field of senior living care with a specific expertise in the design, development and operation of memory care residences.
ARTIS is an acronym for its philosophy, which stands for:
- Ability to Have a Voice (open discussion between residents, family, staff and managers are encouraged);
- Respecting and Maintaining Relationships (recognizing that all relationships matter);
- Treasuring Each Person’s Uniqueness (unique needs are met and one-of-a-kind spirit is honored);
- Integrity (ensuring highest quality partnership);
- Success and Recognition (showcasing high-caliber individuals).
For more information, head to www.artisseniorliving.com