NEW HAVEN Conn. (WTNH) — Instead of having a full blown Thanksgiving for your “Friendsgiving” with your friends and family, why not create some fun appetizers inspired by all the main dishes at a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Blogger with the Green Robe, Nicole Charles stopped by our station to show us how broke down some of our favorite dishes into fun appetizers that everyone will love.
Nicole showed us how all of the following recipes:
- Baked egg rolls stuffed with leftover Thanksgiving turkey, cranberry sauce and a slice of brie cheese. Dip them in sweet and tangy cranberry mustard sauce.
- Sausage and Apple Stuffing Bites for a fun stuffing on the go appetizer.
- Green Bean Casserole Cups.
- Brussel Sprouts Wrapped in Bacon.
- Sweet potato rounds with goat cheese, candied pecans, craisins and honey drizzle.
- Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding.
- Spiced Hot Apple Cider with Brandy.
- Cranberry Lime Moscow Mule.
- Pumpkin Spice Martini.
To learn more about the recipes from Nicole just watch the video above and for more information on Nicole and her blog you can head on over to her website.