NEW HAVEN Conn. (WTNH) — Black Friday is just days away and what better way to get in the shopping spirit than by preparing before you head out the door.
Danielle Reiss, with the Connecticut Post Mall in Milford stopped by our station to talk about all the deals this year and how we can take advantage of all of them.
When everyone starts to head to bed from all the turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie feasts, thousands are expected to be headed out to start their 2016 holiday shopping season.
Danielle says there are lots of things you can do to prepare yourself before shopping including:
- Do Your Research
- Browse the Deals Before You Go
- Make a plan
- Get comfortable
- Use store credit cards
- Tips from the Connecticut Post Mall
- Stores open at 5a.m. doors open at 7a.m.
- If you want parking close to the entrances park out back in between Sears and JCPenney.
- If you want the best pic of color selection and sizes get here early and there’s going to be lots of surprises! Some retailers are giving gift cards to the first x amount of people in line
- Don’t forget to eat! We have six restaurants and a Food Court to choose from!
- We’ll have surprises at the mall all day $50k cash giveaway, Santa’s elves caroling and paying for purchases.
For more information about CT Post Mall deals and hours this holiday season you can head to their website.